The Fuse 3 is a tandem paraglider for professionals who demand maximum efficiency, reliability and also flying pleasure.
The Fuse 2 was our most successful tandem ever, and the Fuse 3 builds on this platform. Notable improvements are an enhanced big ears control system and even more durable fabric yet in a lighter package:
- innovative big ears system makes it much easier to hold and release or even control with brakes
- exclusive new fabric developed by GIN and Myungjin offers outstanding durability with light weight
- easy inflation and smoother take-off
- minimal shooting in strong conditions
- precise and well co-ordinated turn with super light brake pressure
- first class “thermal sniffing” ability
- great energy retention with trim off, or super-soft, progressive braking with trim neutral
- improved real world performance in weak and strong conditions alike
- more durable yet lighter canopy fabric
- “Trim neutral” position indicator on risers
- replaceable trimmer webbing
As with the Fuse 2, the trim settings and wide weight range offer versatility for light pilots and passengers. The wing can also be flown solo.